I wanna stick my hands in a blender

start rant.


It's a saturday night, i've been alone for the entire day, i'm pissed, i'm severely depressed and the one person i want to talk about it to has been giving me the impression they don't give a shit for the whole day. I hate all the hypocrisy.

is it so much to ask, 'what's wrong?' is it so much to say, 'i'm busy' instead of leaving me hanging and confused, is it so much to get a bloody 'how are you feeling?'


i'm so sick and tired of being told to stop being pissy, or to stop being depressed, or to put on a brave face. I want to rant and scream to someone who won't judge me and can spare a few minutes to hear a girl out.

call me emo, call me whatever, i've gone way past the point of caring about anything anymore.

is it wrong that i feel this way?


end rant.


0 comments:

Post a Comment