my life would suck without you

Oh no I'm addicted to Kelly Clarkson again, but what can you say, she's the original and best Idol. Only one who hasn't 'died' after their first album =)

I know i haven't blogged in awhile, so first things first. I'll blog about the party for the man my life would be so sucky without.

HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY ANDREW!









if you're wondering why there are no photos with just me and the birthday boy, maybe this will answer you're wonderings..






i forgot what was the odd green liquid in that bottle O.o



There was definitely more people, they were just shy.



Overall It was an amazing night out with great mates. We don't get enough of those times.



Seriously, my life would suck without you guys <3


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why did I not know of the existence of my little one's blooooggggg???? D:

Heee. (;

Post a Comment